Description | Data Sheet | Related Products
Pressure Gage to AN6026-1B and MIL-DTL-6019E Performance:
- Pressure gage suitable for critical use
- Measurement range 0-500 psig
- 1-1/2″ diameter dial with 180° scale (sweep)
- Manufactured in accordance with AN6026-1B and MIL-DTL-6019E
- Packaged according to relevant MIL preservation methods
- LOX cleaned for oxygen use
- 1/8″ NPT male process connection IAW MIL-P-7105
- All manufacturing in accordance with ISO 9001:2015
- Cage Code 0TSK1
|ESI Part Number||Part Number||NSN||Range|
The DF6143 Low Pressure Oxygen Gage features a bourdon tube element, over the scale 0-500 psi, to provide reliable readings of critical oxygen contents. The special dial markings and materials are in accordance with AN6026-1B and MIL-DTL-6019E.
It has been developed to meet the exacting needs of military standards and conform to the technical and physical standards outlined in the specification, including accuracy, shock, vibration, humidity, endurance, environmental protection, corrosion, and overpressure.
High quality workmanship in accordance with MIL standards, and ESI’s testing and inspection procedures ensure that each unit is fir for purpose and has a long service life in the field. Products are checked for conformity and supplied with relevant certification as standard.