Pressure Switches Articles
- What is a Pressure Switch
- What is Pressure Hysteresis?
- Classification of Electrical Switch Functions
- Pressure Switch Applications
- Extended Overpressure & Burst Pressure
- Compound Pressure Transducer (+/-)
- Introducing The World’s Most Compact ATEX Pressure Switch
- Plasma Cleaned Pressure Switches and Transmitters
- Pressure Switches PLUS with NAMUR Resistor
- Pressure Transducer CANopen® / CAN J1939
- SUCO Enhanced Reliability of Brake Systems
Pressure Transducers Articles
- Hydrogen Compatible Pressure Transducers
- What is Silicon on Sapphire (SOS) Pressure Sensing Technology
- Silicon on Sapphire Technology Whitepaper
- What is a pressure transducer?
- Output Signals
- Absolute and Gauge Pressure Measurement Whitepaper
- 10 reasons why we LOVE our Digital USB Pressure Transmitter
- DNV-GL Approval – ESI Pressure Transducers
Pressure Sensor Videos
Take a look at the videos below to learn more about pressure switches and explore the different types of Pressure Sensors that SUCO ESI North America offers.
- Types of Pressure Switches
- What is a pressure switch?
- Pressure switches in action video
- What is a Pressure Transducer?
We manufacture robust Mechanical Pressure Switches which can be adjusted in a pressure range from 0.1 to 400 bar and reach an overpressure safety up to 600 bar.
Our Electronic Pressure Switches offer high accuracy, adjustable switching points, long-term stability and robust technology in the range of 0-600 bar. Electronic evaluation of switching point permits extremely small or very large hysteresis settings.
Because of the high overpressure safety and long life-time SUCO Pressure Transducers can handle all kind of media used in pneumatic or hydraulic applications.