Description | Data Sheet | Related Products
Pressure Transmitter to DWG 12258877 Performance:
- Robust high performance pressure transducer
- Compound pressure range for vacuum measurement to +25 psig
- High level millivolt signal output
- Vehicle diagnostics and test applications
- Sealed for ingress protection and suitable for harsh environments
- Stainless steel housing with hermetically sealed MIL connector
- 1/4″ NPT male process connection
- All manufacturing in accordance with ISO 9001:2015
- Cage Code 0TSK1
|ESI Part Number||Part Number||NSN||Range|
|DF6137||12258877||6620-01-067-8952||-30″Hg to +25 psig|
DF6137 Pressure Transducers offer outstanding environmental protection when exposed to harsh physical conditions, even when in contact with glycol, diesel fuel, gasoline, oil, and non- corrosive gases. With low-level mV output, the DF6137 is constructed using materials which strictly conform to the requirements outlined in MIL drawings and specifications.
The latest sensing technology combined with robust design ensures stability and high performance even in the most difficult conditions, ensuring long service life in the field.
All units conform to the technical and physical standards outlined in the specification, including accuracy, shock, vibration, humidity, high temperature, endurance, environmental protection, corrosion and overpressure, and we ensure each unit is fit for purpose with 100% final inspection testing protocol, and by adhering to workmanship according to the relevant MIL standards. Products are checked for conformity and supplied with relevant certification as standard.