Description | Data Sheet | Related Products
General Purpose GS4200H Hydrogen Pressure Transducer Performance:
- Pressure ranges from vacuum to 1,500 bar (20,000 psi)
- Suitable for Hydrogen based environment, hydrogen applications
- Tested to ISO 11114-2:2017
- Silicon-on-Sapphire sensor technology for outstanding performance
- Specialist high strength titanium alloy sensor
- ATEX/IECEx option available (includes M1 for mining applications)
- DNV GL approved for Marine applications
- In accordance with EC 79/2009 AND EU 406/2010
Hydrogen compatible pressure transducers are required in a multitude of different applications including Hydrogen fuel powered vehicles, Hydrogen engines, marine vehicles, Hydrogen fuel cells, forklifts & lift trucks, power generation, commercial vehicles, laboratory environments and beyond…
Standard accuracy is ±0.25% with an over pressure limit of twice the rated pressure range, this together with easy access for re-calibration affirm the excellent design. All models are supplied with integral 1/4″ BSP or alternative pressure connections. Optional higher accuracy, outputs and electrical connections are available. The all titanium alloy wetted parts offer unbeatable corrosion resistance.
Available options include ATEX and IECEx approved version for explosion protection for flammable gases (zone 0), dusts (zone 20) and mining areas (group I M1) and/or Marine version complying with DNV GL rules for classification of ships, high speed & light craft and DNV GL offshore standards.
PR3930 Subsea Pressure Transmitter Data Sheet (PDF)