Description | Data Sheet | Related Products
Low Pressure Transducer Performance:
- Pressure ranges 0-50 mbar to 0-1,000 mbar (0-0.75 psi to 0-15 psi)
- Suitable with air, non-corrosive gases, and
liquids compatible with silicon
- 0-100mVdc, 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc or 4-20mA output options
- Robust stainless steel construction
- High proof pressure ranges
- Wide operating temperature
- Low hysteresis and excellent long term stability
LP1000 series now extends the pressure sensor technology into very low-pressure applications, with operating ranges down to 0-50mbar and still maintaining high performance. The advanced sensor design provides very low hysteresis and excellent long-term stability normally not achievable when measuring very low pressure.
The LP1000 offers a low cost solution for accurate measurement of very low pressures and specifically designed for use in media such as air, non-corrosive gases and various liquids compatible with silicon. The stainless steel housing, fluorosilicone seals and silicon sensing element enables the product to maintain accurate performance and provide extremely good durability.
Laboratory and test, air and gas pressure monitoring, leak detection, low pressure liquid and hydrostatic pressure measurements.