Description | Data Sheet | Related Products
- Silicon-on-sapphire sensor technology
- Titanium alloy diaphragm
- 1,200 bar (17,400 psi) secondary containment
- 3,000 meters (9,850 ft) submersible depth
- NACE corrosion resistance
- 5-21mA, 2 wire signal
- Supply voltage 10-32vdc
- *Intrinsically safe option. Flammable gases (zone 0) and dusts (zone 20)
- ATEX/IECEx option available (includes M1 for mining applications)
The PR3920 differential pressure transmitter provides very accurate low pressure wet-to-wet differential pressure measurement on extremely high line pressure sources. Designed for permanent installation in very demanding subsea applications the housing is completely sealed to resist 300 bar (4,350psi) external pressure. Intended for submersion in pressurized di-electric oil with seawater for monitoring of well head control valves or hydraulic pressure measurement.
Control of chemical injection for sub-sea wells for oil and gas extraction.
View Data Sheet (PDF) Atex Certificate