Description | Data Sheet | Related Products
- Pressure diaphragm and process connection is machined from one piece of titanium with no seals or welds for high pressure integrity
- High resistance to over pressure
- Pressure ranges to 5,000 bar (72,500 psi)
- Silicon-on-Sapphire (SOS) sensor technology for outstanding performance and reliability
- RS-485 communication up to 1200 m
- Selectable baud rate
- Resistant to interference from noise
The HP1400 series has been developed with RS-485 interface for very high pressure applications, with operating ranges up to 5,000 bar. Providing a half-duplex digital RS-485 output signal and 0-5V analog output, the HP1400 provides high stability and repeatability. It can be configured to suit a multitude of applications and with proprietary RS-485 protocol, each sensor can be allocated a unique device address and connected in series to other sensors and devices on the same communications link.
The unique Silicon-on-Sapphire sensor technology provides outstanding performance and gives excellent stability over a wide temperature range. The wetted parts and pressure diaphragm are machined from a single piece of titanium alloy meaning no weld joints and therefore high pressure integrity and overload capability. All titanium pressure port offers unbeatable corrosion resistance. With a design to meet demanding environments, this transmitter will consistently maintain accurate performance while sustaining high durability. Using the industry standard autoclave process connection enables safe and reliable sealing to such high pressures.
Aerospace, laboratory and test, oil and gas monitoring equipment and general industrial.