Stainless Steel Pressure Switch Performance:
- Stainless Steel body (AISI 303 / 1.4305)
- Snap-action micro switch with gold contacts
- Field-adjustable pressure range: 725…2,900 psi
- Differential set at factory: 10…30%
- Overpressure safety: Up to 10,152 psi
- Spade Terminals
- Maximum Voltage: 24 V
- Current: Max. 50 mA resistive
- Seal material: NBR (Buna N), EPDM, EPDM-W270, FKM (Viton®), Silicone, HNBR
- Compact pressure switch with reliable snap-action micro switch for harsh-mobile hydraulic or industrial applications
- Very good price/quality ratio.
- A wide range of media connections, seal material, and accessories are available.
- Stainless steel body for water, food processing, or similar applications where required.
- Gold contacts allow for reliable operation even with low-current load (e.g. PLC).