Description | Data Sheet | Related Products
Submersible Depth/Level Pressure Sensor:
- Submersible Depth & Level Pressure Transmitter with Sludge Platform
- All stainless steel housing
- Resistant to high voltage spikes
- Piezoresistive sensor technology for excellent stability and repeatability
- ATEX/IECEx option available
The PR3420 submersible depth and level transmitter has been designed for the accurate measurement depth in sludge/slurry materials.
The transmitter is mounted on a sludge platform to lift the sensing diaphragm above the sludge/tar level. This prevents build-up of foreign matter on the sensor face, which could affect performance of the transmitter.
Level or contents measurement of liquids where sedimentary deposits may occur in storage tanks, rivers, seabed, etc.