Description | Data Sheet | Related Products
Submersible Depth/Level Pressure Sensor:
- Submersible Depth & Level Pressure Transmitter with Sludge Platform
- All stainless steel housing
- Resistant to high voltage spikes
- Piezoresistive sensor technology for excellent stability and repeatability
- ATEX/IECEx option available
The PR3420 submersible depth and level transmitter has been designed for the accurate measurement depth in sludge/slurry materials.
The transmitter is mounted on a sludge platform to lift the sensing diaphragm above the sludge/tar level. This prevents build-up of foreign matter on the sensor face, which could affect performance of the transmitter.
Level or contents measurement of liquids where sedimentary deposits may occur in storage tanks, rivers, seabed, etc.
View Data Sheet (PDF) Atex Certificate