Description | Data Sheet | Related Products
Hydrogen High Pressure Transducer Performance:
- Pressure ranges to 5,000 bar (72,500 psi)
- Compatible for use within Hydrogen based environments
- Pressure diaphragm and process connection is machined from one piece of special high strength Titanium alloy with no seals or welds.
- High resistance to overpressure and pressure transients
- ATEX/IECEx option available (includes M1 for mining applications) for 4-20 Ma versions
- DNV-GL certification available
The HP1000H HYDROGEN high pressure transducer is designed using a single piece of special high strength titanium alloy with no seals or welds, allowing for use with very high pressure applications. With operating ranges up to 5,000 bar the suitability of the material for use with hydrogen is confirmed following compatibility testing based on ISO 1114-2:2017.The wetted parts and pressure diaphragm are machined from a single piece of titanium alloy meaning no weld joints and therefore high pressure integrity and overload capability. All titanium pressure port offers unbeatable corrosion resistance.
With a design to meet demanding environments, this transmitter will consistently maintain accurate performance while sustaining high durability. Using the industry standard autoclave process connection enables safe and reliable sealing to such high pressures. Available in pressure ranges from 0-1000 bar to 0-5,000 bar and with electrical outputs of 0-100 mV, 0-5V dc, 0-10 Vdc and 4-20 mA. Applications include aerospace, laboratory and test, oil and gas monitoring equipment and general industrial.
Available options include ATEX and IECEx approved version for explosion protection for flammable gases (zone 0), dusts (zone 20) and mining areas (group I M1) and/or Marine version complying with DNV GL rules for classification of ships, high speed & light craft and DNV GL offshore standards