Description | Data Sheet | Related Products
Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transducer Performance:
- Large flush face stainless steel
- Media diaphragm prevents clogging
- Ranges 0-200 mbar to 0-1,000 bar (0-3 psi to 0-15,000 psi)
- Hygienic models for food industry
- Remote capillary sensing models
- Corrosion resistant process fittings
- 4-20 mA two-wire output
- Zero + span adjustment on-site
- *Intrinsically safe option. Flammable gases (zone 0)
and dusts (zone 20)
The PR3800 series offer a range pressure transmitters with integrated or remote barrier seals for applications where direct media contact must be prevented. In these installations the process media may corrode the sensing diaphragm or clog the narrow pressure inlet on a standard transmitter. For hygienic application the seal provides a sanitary grade pressure fitting.
Seals are available in a variety of forms and materials for particular purposes and can be directly attached to the proposed connection or remotely via stainless steel capillary.
For hygienic application the seal provides a sanitary grade pressure fitting.
View Data Sheet (PDF) Atex Certificatesanitary-flush-diaphragm-pressure-sensor-PR3800