Description | Data Sheet | Related Products
Heavy Duty Pressure Transmitter Performance:
- Silicon-on-sapphire sensor ensures high stability and repeatability
- Ranges 100mbar to 1,500 bar (1.5 psi to 20,000 psi)
- All stainless steel housing
- Wetted parts in various materials
- 4-20mA two-wire output
- Zero + span adjustable
- Full range of barrier seals and process fittings
- *Intrinsically safe option. Flammable gases (zone 0)
and dusts (zone 20)
The PR9000 Series Pressure Transmitters have been designed to meet the requirements of the majority of demanding industrial and process applications for pressure measurement requiring an output of 4-20mA.
With robust stainless steel housing construction, this range of pressure transmitters incorporates the latest silicon-on-sapphire strain gauge technology, together with a custom design amplifier offering excellent stability and accuracy over a long service life.
Mechanical and civil engineering, process plant, production test facility, water resource, and power generation installations, and for any fluid or gas application requiring stable, repeatable and accurate pressure measurement.
View Data Sheet (PDF) Atex Certificate